It’s been a busy period for the team at Hughes Architects with 25 successful planning applications throughout Powys and Shropshire.
In most cases our architects and architectural technicians have worked with clients on outline and full applications, spending time ensuring architectural designs are not only spot in terms of what our clients want but meet planning guidelines.
“Every project is different and that’s what makes our job interesting, ensuring each and every one of our clients is happy with the outcome,” said Doug Hughes, Principal Architect and Managing Director at Hughes Architects.
“Planning permission is just one part of the journey and now these applications have been approved we can move on to the next stage of working with developers, builders and contractors to begin the construction process.”
Hughes Architects has a near 99 per cent success rate in first time planning applications.
Among the latest successful applications are:
- Ten glamping pods and tourism facilities at Llangurig, Powys;
- A luxury tourism development of 30 lodges at Caersws, Powys
- Four affordable homes in Llanidloes
- A barn conversion at Berriew, Welshpool, Powys
- Alteration and an extension to a house in Newtown, Powys
- Alterations to two properties to make them a single home in Guilsfield, Powys
- An agricultural building near Builth Wells, Powys
- A two-storey house extension at Craven Arms, Shropshire
- A home extension at Bishop’s Castle, Shropshire
If you want to extend your home, build a new one, construct commercial or agricultural premises, bring land forward for development, renovate or reconstruct a property, then give us a call or email the team.