We are looking for an Architectural Technologist who is:
• Experienced, ideally with over 3 years’ worth of projects behind them
• CIAT qualified and Revit trained but if not, we can help you; it’s important we find the right person to join us
• Clear and confident in working and communicating with clients, local authorities and builders
• Used to working with UK Building Regulations
If you are that person you can expect:
• A full-time position and salary of up to £35k
• Private healthcare and other perks
• Career progression and flexible working
• A great work/ life balance
• To work on some truly exceptional buildings and projects
Nationwide, architectural practices are seeking motivated and experienced people to join them, to contribute to innovative design and pursue coveted awards. All of them are offering an exciting range of projects and all with a great range of clients.
So, what makes us so different? Quite a bit really.
In 2021 we won our share of awards. We also secured 140 new projects, including a major town centre development of £75m, resulting in over 4 years’ work for us. As for our clients, the numbers speak for themselves with over 90% of our new project enquiries coming from repeat clients.
We are based in beautiful mid Wales where the pace of life is relaxed, but the ambitions of our clients are incredibly high, with fast-paced ideas and sustainability at the forefront. We work across 3 studios, each stacked with character and either listed, or overlooking a marina. A great alternative to the generic home office!
If you want to work in a dynamic, innovative and energetic practice we would love to hear from you.
Application can be made by sending your CV with a covering letter, showing us what you’ve got to be proud of.
Email Practice Manager, Carol Aitchison – Carol.Aitchison@hughesarchitects.co.uk